Friday, July 31, 2009

Soaking Up Our Last Few Hours In FL

Tuesday July 21st was our last day in FL. And it was a early/long day. We were at Doc's Beach House for breakfast by 8:00am. Then spent a couple hours playing on the beach. We then had to head back to the house and finish packing plus getting myself and Trevor cleaned up. Our flight left Ft. Myers at 2:10pm. RSW/MCO MCO/PHX. Trevor did a great job flying. I could not have asked for a better 14 month old. I thank God every day for him. Uncle Mark was kind to pick us up in PHX. We had a wonderful time in FL. It was great to see Uncle John, Aunt Linda and Cousin John.

















Trevor and Grandma Gail

Trevor giving Grandma Gail a kiss! What a sweet baby boy!

Mommy and Trevor spent their last morning at the beach.

Grandma Gail was riding in back with Trevor











Trevor and Uncle Mark. Mark was so kind and picked us up at the PHX airport. So I bought him Chipotle and he stayed and had dinner with us.

No comments: