Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trevor Is One

Matt, Trevor and I made it-Trevor turned one on April 24. The past year has been pretty amazing. Why, 12 months ago, we didn't even know each other, and now we know exactly what makes Trevor tick (and crawl, and scream, and giggle). Now that we have had the first birthday, Trevor is officially in the toddler years. At times I get sad knowing that Trevor's first year has come to an end (so quickly!), but I realize that it doesn't mean that he's not my baby any more. My Mom still tells me that I'm still her baby. Now it all makes perfect sense.
Good Morning Sunshine, it's your special day










Grandpa Neil made Trevor a special Birthday breakfast

Trevor and Grandma Sherry





Grandpa Neil and Trevor





Mommy and Trevor









Trevor arriving to his birthday party

I was so happy with the way Trevor's Birthday cakes turned out. A huge thank you goes out to Angel & Mike Delgado in Lincoln, NE. Please check out their website at http://www.angelscookies.com/ Trevor's small cake was white chocolate, cream cheese frosting and three star cookies on sticks on top. And the oval cake was white chocolate, cream cheese frosting, blue fondant bow (with fondant stars). I would highly recommend that my family and friends do business with theses folks.







Grandpa Dru and Trevor

Mommy, Trevor and Julie



Grandpa Dru, don't forget to wash these windows after I leave here today.





















































Trevor and Daddy

Family and Friends birthday cake so we don't have to share with Trevor.

Trevor's very own birthday cake



Grandpa Dru and Trevor

Grandma Gail and Trevor

Matt, Jason and Chris

Chris, Julie and Grandpa Neil

Grandpa Dru those appetizers taste so yummy

Jami and Tonya

Trevor and Jami







Daddy, Trevor and Mommy before we let Trevor go crazy with his birthday cake.













































Mommy is trying to give her birthday boy a kiss!



Matt and Jason







Mommy thinks Trevor needs a drink of water















Trevor did some damage to his cake









Grandma Sherry pulling Trevor in the wagon with his balloon



Mommy needed her beer at the end of the night

Mommy and Trevor

Mom, Dad and Trevor. He has had a long day! It's rough being the birthday boy.

Trevor, Emily and Claire. Emily Krings turned one today as well. She and Trevor were born on the same day. So we had to stop over and wish her a happy birthday too!



Claire Krings



No comments: