Sunday morning I put this recipe together in the slow cooker. It was a wonderful dinner for the three of us. Yes, I said three of us. I pureed some for Trevor. He loved it.
1 1/2 lbs. beef stew meat
4 T. flour
4 large potatoes (peeled and cut into chunks)
1/2 lb. baby carrots
1 large onion (cut into chunks, use to your liking)
2 celery stalks (cut into chunks)
2 envelopes brown gravy mix
3 cups water
1 bay leaf
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray. Toss stew meat with flour to thoroughly coat the meat. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion and celery. Mix the envelopes of gravy mix with 3 cups of water and add to slow cooker. Add the bay leaf, salt and pepper. Cover and cook in slow cooker on low for 9 hours. Remove bay leaf before serving. This was very good!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment