Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy Ball Choo Choo

Today we took Trevor to the Dr. On the 20th of February he started getting a runny nose which lead to a cough and tugging on his ears. This Friday will be two weeks. Matt and I were getting a little concerned. Really there is no medicine to give him. It just has to run it's course. The Dr. did notice a little fluid in his ear. So I am praying this does not turn into an ear infection by this weekend. Anyway, they weighed him today and he was 20lbs. 8oz. He is one solid baby boy. WOW!
Trevor gets so excited playing with the four modes on his Busy Ball Choo Choo. I think his favorite is when the toy stays stationary and the balls swirl on the track.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey andrea and trevor its julia and brody from swim, the swim pictures are great thank you so much. unfortunetly we wont be in your swim class because it is full but we will keep in touch.

ps: i need to get one of those walking harnesses for brody. where did you get it?