Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nick And Kristy Are In Town

We are so excited that Nick and Kristy made it down to AZ for a visit. We have enjoyed their company so much. Thursday was a relaxing day after Kids Club. Kristy and Ben napped outside in the warm sunshine. And Trevor and I took naps too! Thursday evening I made lasagna, tossed salad and garlic bread. It was yummy! Trevor loved it. Chris was able to join us as well for dinner. Friday morning we headed up the hill to the FBR Open in Scottsdale. We had a great time. The weather was in the upper 70's. We saw so many Nebraska friends. We met up with my Dad and Dru Davis. Trevor went with us. His first PGA event. He was awesome! I could not have asked for a better baby. We had his BOB to push him around in. And a blanket that we laid out for him to stretch. We had dinner in Scottsdale at Xtapa Joe's. One of our favorite Mexican restaurants up the hill. This morning Matt took Nick, Kristy, Trevor and Ben for a hike. I passed. Yesterday at the FBR got to me. I had two beers and ton's of sun. My head was pounding so hard that I ended up getting sick to my stomach. Matt was teasing me. He said you know Andrea does not feel good when she does not touch her food at Xtapa Joe's. I had to go lay down in the car while they finished their meal. It was awful. I was in bed by 8:00pm. So I just did not want to take any chances hiking today and getting a headache. That is not fun. Especially when you have company.
Kristy joined Trevor and I at Kids Club on Thursday morning. Trevor fell asleep on Kristy's lap.
Thursday night these two were exhausted. They fell asleep on the living room floor. They eventually made it into the bedroom.

Trevor, Kristy and Nick enjoying the morning sunshine. Nick and Kristy took Ben and Callaway on a morning walk. They are so sweet!

Matt and Ben

No comments: