Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Trevor's First Time To The Park
I know this is going to be hard for our family and friends to take back in NE, but it was such a beautiful day here in the valley that the park was calling our name. It was between 75 and 80 at our house today. I have never taken Trevor over to our neighborhood park. Today seemed like the perfect afternoon. He really enjoyed the swing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweetheart, you and your Mom look like you are having so much fun! You are such a doll. I miss you very much - Love you
so much fun...yes i dont understand the weather this year! reilly wore shorts to school yesterday...i hope the summer isn't too hot! im still wanting winter or at least spring for a long time~
trevor is the cutest! i would love to meet him someday!! wouldnt that be nice....he wouldn't know what to do with my crazy family! :)
Post a Comment