Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome Grandma Gail

My Mom flew into PHX on Friday afternoon. I am so happy to have her here. It's so sad we do not live closer to each other. Especially now that Trevor is in our lives. And Grandma Gail loves taking pictures of Trevor. So I will be posting tons. Since Grandma Gail had a long day on Friday we just had a home cooked meal for her of Grilled Chicken. I knew she would appreciate that and just spending time with the family in a relaxing atmosphere.
Trevor


Ben

Mommy and Trevor



Trevor loves his Haba Stacking Ball. It's a pleasure for his hands, eyes and ears!



Grandma Gail and Trevor





















Daddy and Trevor















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's getting so BIG! i bet he's into everything! can't wait to see you all in April! Enjoy the time with your mom :)

love aunt kirsy