Monday, August 24, 2009

Arizona Museum For Youth

On August 20th, Dawn and I took the children to lunch at Paradise Bakery and then the museum to play. The Arizona Museum for Youth, serves families and children from birth to 12 years of age, features changing art exhibitions and hands-on activities that introduce basic art elements. The ArtVille Gallery, especially designed for visitors under 5 years of age, is a dazzling cityscape made up of larger-than-life paint tubes, crayons, brushes, and rulers-a child-friendly village that cultivates awareness of color, line, shape, and texture.
Dawn and Claire did not waste anytime. They started playing right away.

Trevor sleeping at the museum when we arrived. I let him sleep for about 15 minutes. Then I got him up to enjoy the art!














Trevor and Claire. So darn precious!


















































Claire and Trevor


Trevor loved looking at this spider hanging from the ceiling





No comments: