Monday August 24th was not a fun day for Trevor. I ended up taking him into the Dr. late in the afternoon. He was running a temp of 103. Trevor pretty much slept the whole day and just wanted to be held by his Mommy. Which I did not mind one bit. Matt flew out Sunday morning for Tahoe. I was so sad Trevor and I did not make the trip with him. But, it all worked out for the better. Since my little man ended up sick.
Trevor is now imitating actions that he sees Matt and I do. Trevor likes to stand in front of the big mirror in our bedroom and look at himself. Trevor does like to scribble when crayons and paper are made available to him. Trevor's words are starting to come. At least 6 by now. Go, Go, Go! Cheese! Cracker! Hot! Juice! All Done! Trevor will carry his dirty diaper to the door for us. Then when we open the door he will dump the diaper in the garage. So nice of him to help out. Trevor will run if he thinks Matt and or I are going to go outside without him. He loves to help take the dogs out back to go potty. Trevor will kick a ball forward. Trevor loves to have his teeth brushed. I try and hand the tooth brush to him, but he likes to hand the tooth brush back for me to brush his teeth. I won't complain.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment