Thursday, February 5, 2009

Very Happy

My Dad surprised Trevor and I today. The doorbell rang and there was my Dad. It was perfect timing Dad. It's been a long week with Matt in CO, and just having some adult company was huge. My Dad got to see Trevor crawling and walking. And then we put Trevor in his buggy and walked over to get the mail. Trevor loves watching cars and trucks go by. Just being outside in the warmth and sunshine makes this little guy smile.
Trevor and Grandpa Dru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! probably time to take the stockings down though!

love aunt kirsy

amy said...

Trevor is crawling?! So cute! I hope that Ava crawls!
Such a cute stage....
How many teeth does he have? I take Noah and Ava for their check ups this thursday and Im not looking forward to it! I think Ava is about 24 lbs and she wont really eat any food...what will happen when she starts eating solids???? oh boy...